Born in 1979, in Madeira Island, Portugal. Having initially graduated in psychology and human resource management, photography is a form of expression and escape from daily routines that quickly turned into a beloved professional occupation.
The style mixes landscape photography and photojournalism, always looking for natural-looking, non-posed moments, following the day as it unfolds, always avoiding artificial or senseless poses, preferably in natural settings.
Awards & Highlights:
- Currently the highest ranked portuguese wedding photographer at MyWed;
- Current 6th place in the Fearless Photographers ranking for Portugal;
- 2 Fearless Photographers Award
- 4 photo amongst the “Best of the Year”
- 40 photos amongst the “Best of the Week” at MyWed;
- 14 photos awarded with “Editors’ Choice”
- Golden seal 2017 at Casamentos.pt;
- 2nd place in the VII Santa Maria Maggiore Photography Contest, 2014;
- 3rd place in the VI Santa Maria Maggiore Photography Contest 2013;
- 6th place at the First National Photography Competition from Quercus, 2013.
- Photo picked by the Huffington Post in a selection of “32 Award-Winning Wedding Photos That Will Pull You In – Wedding photography on another level”;
- Photo used on article about Madeira Island in WEDDING, the leading wedding magazine in Russia, September/October Edition, 2017;
- Photo used on article about destination wedings in Madeira Island in MłODA PARA, a polish wedding for young couples, February Edition, 2018;
- Photos used on the wedding brochure for Palheiro Nature Estate Group, in Madeira Island, a member of the Relais & Châteaux;
- Photo Cover of Madeira Digital Magazine, march, 2016;
- Photos on the centerfold of Madeira Digital Magazine, october, 2014.
- Photography course, by Inforstudio & IMart8, 2012
- Advanced course in landscape photography, by Inforstudio & IMart8, 2013
- “Can you see the light” black & white photography workshop, by Humberto Almendra, 2013
- Stop motion and time lapse photography workshop, by Daniel Camacho, 2014
- Night photography workshop, by Daniel Camacho, 2014
- Emotional fine art wedding photography workshop, by Nelson Marques, 2015